Ginlong, SOLIS-1P3K-4G-US-SA-NE-SUN, Non-Isolated String Inverter, 3000W, 240/208, Sunrun Branded 030-11045-1
Solis Inverters by Ginlong Technologies offer exceptional value with sizes up to 5 kW AC output with integrated AFCI and Ground Fault protection. All Solis inverters feature low start-up voltages, with wide MPPT operating ranges. The power output for these inverters range from 2.5 kW to 10 kW. The smaller 2.5 kW to 5 kW inverters have two MPPT operating channels, with a 600 VDC max input limit, while the larger inverters have three or four MPPT circuits. These inverters can also be configured for 208 VAC three-phase output, when used in groups of three inverters to balance phases. The Solis inverters come with an integrated DC Disconnect switch, and a standard 10-year warranty. The inverters feature a RS485 output jack that can connect to an Internet router or switch to connect to the Solis monitoring portal. The optional WiFi Datalogging Stick can connect a single inverter to the monitoring portal through an existing WiFi network. Alternatively, the Data Logging Box WiFi Internet Gateway can connect up to ten daisy-chained inverters to the monitoring portal through a WiFi or wired connection to the Internet. The new Solis Rapid Shutdown Boxes enables these inverters to meet NEC 2014 rapid shutdown requirements. There are two versions, for one or two DC input strings. Multiple boxes can be used for larger arrays. These boxes are NEMA4X rated for installation on the roof with a maximum voltage rating of 600 VDC.
Complies with the ISO-New England Standard.
- Multiple MPPT input circuits
- CEC efficiencies on inverters range from 96.0% to 97.5%
- NEMA 4X enclosure
- Operating temperatures of -13 F to +140 F (-25 C to +60 C)
- Configurable for 240 VAC single-phase or 208 VAC three-phase output
- Integral Arc Fault Detection (AFCI) and Ground Fault Detection (GFCI)
- Integrated Wi-Fi communications or RS485 port monitoring connection
- Listed to UL 1741 SA, ISO-NE, UL 1998, and UL 1699B for U.S.A. and Canada
- Compliant with: FCC Part 15 Class A and B; CAN/CSAC22.2 No. 107.1