SolarEdge 208/480V 3-Phase Universal Secondary Inverter SESU-USRS0NNN4, 030-09568-20Note: A SolarEdge Primary unit is required.
SolarEdge is offering a new generation of commercial inverters and combining large capacity with ease of installation. The inverter design is based on small, lightweight, and easy-to-carry primary and secondary units. They are wall mounted for a minimal footprint, with installation only requiring a one or two-person crew.
No crane or special tools are needed for installing the inverter, unlike alternative large capacity inverters, which are heavy, bulky, and difficult to install. Installing SolarEdge’s large capacity inverters instead of using multiple, smaller capacity inverters will further reduce setup times and costs. Features:
- Independent operation of each unit enables easy serviceability for high system uptime
- Connection to the SolarEdge Monitoring Platform via Ethernet or wireless communications, including optional built-in cellular GSM
- No wasted ground area: wall/rail mounted, or horizontally mounted under the modules (10° inclination)
- Designed for tough working environments
- Includes a built-in RS485 Surge Protection Device, designed to protect the RS485 transceiver from electrical surges
- Integrated DC Safety Unit with DC Safety Switch and optional surge protection & DC fuses, eliminating the need for external DC isolators
- Built-in double RS485 connections